Do you have some old oranges just laying around waiting to be eaten? We got you. This homemade Vitamin C Face Serum is both easy and cheap to make! Vitamin C is the alpha omega remedy for everyones skin, it soothes, tightens and refreshes your skin in the best way. Get your sister, brother, mother or whoever you are self-isolating with these days and start making your own skin care!
- 1 Tablespoon Vitamin C powder
- 2 Tablespoons of Water
- 1 Tablespoon of Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 Tablespoon of Vitamin E oil
- 2 Teaspoons of Vitamin A powder
- 1/4 of an Orange or a lemon
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, squeeze the orange/lemon and add the juice in the mix.
- Add in the water and if you have to you can add in more water to make the consistency a bit smoother.
- Leave the mixture in your fridge for 5-7 days for maximum effect.