Summer is in the air and it is the perfect time for chia puddings! The chia seed is super high in omega 3, fiber and calcium and the tiny seed is a superfood. Chia puddings are super healthy and delicious as breakfast, lunch, a snack or dessert. Stay healthy, eat good and consume your fibers with this delicious chia pudding.
Ingredients for the pudding:
- 3 deciliter chocolate oat milk or regular oat milk
- 1 tablespoon of agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract or vanilla sugar
- 6 tablespoons of chia seeds
Topping/ add ons:
- 2 tablespoons frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of granola
- 2 tablespoons of vegan vanilla yoghurt
- Mix the chia seeds, agave syrup, vanilla extract and oat milk together in a serving bowl or a glass
- Put it in the fridge and let it rest for minimum 2 hours
- After it is done in the fridge you take it out and add in the granola, blueberries, strawberries and yoghurt
- You can either mix it all together or serve it like it is shown in the picture.