On the go? After workout? Craving a snack? Don´t worry, we got you. Make these super easy vegan no-bake protein bars at home, and you only need 6 ingredients.
Picture borrowed from google.
- 4 Cups of Rolled Gluten-Free oats
- 3 Scoops of vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1 Cup vegan cinnamon syrup
- 1 Tablespoon of oat milk
- 1 Cup of silky smooth almond butter
- (Optional) 1 cup of vegan chocolate chips
- Get a flat pan and line them up with baking paper
- Put the oats and protein powder in a bowl and mix them well
- Put the cinnamon syrup and almond butter in a glass bowl and melt it in a microwave or on a stove until it is melted well
- Add the melted ingredients in the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix them until the batter is firm and well combined.
- You can either add in the chocolate chips with the rest of the mixture or you can melt it and put it on top.
- Pour the batter on the flat pan and press the batter until it is flat and pour over the melted chocolate.
- Put the pan in the fridge for about 30-40 minutes, take it out of the fridge and cut it into pieces and there you go!