Vitamin C Face Serum
Do you have some old oranges just laying around waiting to be eaten? We got you. This homemade Vitamin C Face Serum is both easy and cheap to make! Vitamin C is the alpha omega remedy for everyones skin, it soothes, tightens and refreshes your skin in the best way. Get your sister, brother, mother or whoever you are self-isolating with these days and start making your own skin care!
- 1 Tablespoon Vitamin C powder
- 2 Tablespoons of Water
- 1 Tablespoon of Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 Tablespoon of Vitamin E oil
- 2 Teaspoons of Vitamin A powder
- 1/4 of an Orange or a lemon
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, squeeze the orange/lemon and add the juice in the mix.
- Add in the water and if you have to you can add in more water to make the consistency a bit smoother.
- Leave the mixture in your fridge for 5-7 days for maximum effect.
Rohto #MelanoCC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence – Vitamin C Serum (20ml)
Rohto #MelanoCC Intensive Anti-spot Essence is a Japanese serum formulated with vitamin C and vitamin E as well as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial ingredients to prevent and treat dark spots, hyper-pigmentation, blemishes and acne.
This serum also reduces redness and irritation and at the same time kills the bacteria that causes the formation of acne. It features a thin spout to avoid leaking and to have control of the exact amount you want to dispense when applying.
Easy absorption into skin leaving no residues. The Japan version does not show the expiration date.
Made in Japan. Web Link: https://a2zbestproducts.com/melano-cc/
1. The W vitamin active ingredients works directly to skin
2. Active ingredients penetrate more deeply to the skin
3. Also contains active ingredients to prevent acne
・dipotassium glycyrrhizinate → Reduce inflammation and prevent acne.
・Bactericidal ingredient: Isopropyl methyl phenol → Suppress reproduction of cause bacteria of acne.
How to use #MelanoCC:
１. Use where you concern <To those who are concerned about acne and acne marks>
washing face→ toner → Apply 2.3 drops of #MelanoCC beauty essence to areas which concern about acne and acne scars → Moisturize with milky lotion etc.
2. Use for the whole face <For dry skin, who want to make smooth face skin>
Face wash → toner → Apply #MelanoCC to the whole face (5.6 drops) → Milky lotion
The key ingredient used in the #MelanoCC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence is Vitamin C in the L-Ascorbic Acid form. This, while being one of the most effective forms of Vitamin C, is also one of the least stable. It is the one that usually turns yellow when exposed to the air.
Ascorbic acid (active vitamin C), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E derivative), dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, isopropylmethylphenolOther ingredients, Vitamin C tetraisopalmitate, ethoxydiglycol, Alpinia katsudai seed extract (Alpinia white), BG, edetate, viscosity modifier, fragrance 20ml.
#vitamin c serum #vitamin c skin care #vitamin c serum for skin #melano cc vitamin c
#melano cc vitamin c serum